Thursday 17 September 2015

|| Distracted Easily ||

I have an incredible talent of getting distracted easily.  I can be mid sentence and forget what I was talking about.
Generally, it doesn't affect my day to day life.  Well actually, it does take me awhile to get ready in the mornings cause I'm always stopping mid-way through something to start something else.  Getting dressed while brushing your teeth doesn't reallly work.

But there's a really big downside.  Like when I go out shopping for one thing, say... toilet paper and then come home with say... an Acapulco chair.  It's really bad then.

Every time I go to spend money, I always spend more than I intended cause I get distracted.
I can't be stopped!  It's a nightmare.  I don't even realise I've done it.  I'm just walking to that store that I need to buy that one thing that usually isn't very expensive and then "Oooooh!"  something pretty catches my eye.  ~DUN DUN!~ 
I'm every retailers dream. 

There was a joke in my family a few years ago when I stopped shopping so much (yes I have slowed down a lot in my old age) that the country's consumerism industry went down hill.  True story.

One day I will slow down even more and only buy what I need.  Until then I shall enjoy my comfy chair.  As will Papi.






Note:  Chair is an inside chair.  It's just that Sunday's weather was so delicious I wanted to sit outside in a comfy chair basking in the spring sunshine.  Or I was too lazy to take it inside from my car.  It's one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment