Tuesday 8 September 2015

Texas Visits



It's amazing how after a million and one years some friends always feel like it was only yesterday you saw each other.
That's the awesome thing about real friends.  They're always close even if they aren't physically.
Then there's those friends that you've never ever met, but feel you've known them a life time.
Friendship is the one thing is in this world that we should value more than our own lives.  As our lives are dependent on that one friend that can make the sun shine on a cloudy day.


The sun shone and the wind gusted and the rain poured.  Just an average day in Melbourne.
Thankfully my friends were only here for a short time and didn't have to endure the sporadic Melbourne weather for too long.
I did try my best to show them something Australian... I guess a local footy Grand Final is the best way (Wiki explanation here to Australian Rules Football) and Fish n Chips lunch is also very Australian.
And they saw The Twelve Apostles... some rocks in the water that are now only eight.  The fall every so often.

But the big thing is that they went to warmer climates up north and swam in the Reef.  I guess that's the best thing about Australia..
It's so BIG and different states have different climates and attractions to see.

I just hope they had a good time.  And I apologise for not being able to describe Melbourne weather more accurately...  "Melbourne Wind"  is just one of a kind.  Bone chilling one of a kind.  

One day I'll go back to Texas.  I hope it's one day soon. I miss my home.





Korean Words in Comic:

Texas Friends - 텍사스 친구 (tegsaseu chingu)
Husband - 남편 (nampyeon)
Wife - 아내 (anae)
Wind - 바람 (balam)
Rain - 비 (bi)
Ocean - 대양 (daeyang)
Diver - 다이버 (daibeo)
Octopus - 문어 (mun-eo)
Crab - 게 (ge)
Starfish - 불가사리 (bulgasali)
Turtle - 거북 (geobug)
Shark - 상어 (sang-eo)
Fish - 물고기 (mulgogi)
Cat - 고양이 (goyang-i)

No comments:

Post a Comment