Sunday 29 November 2015

For The Fear

Fear is something we all have and a lot of us don't want to admit having.   But we all have it.  And for some it's rather controlling.  Like myself. 

For a good portion of my life, I've been scared.  I was never that confident person that I appeared to be (perception is bullshit).  I much preferred the dark corner of the room at that really cool party (I was invited to parties for a short period of time because I had a cool accent... true story). 

For 10 years I've been living in fear.  I'm scared what my body is doing and thinking so I just continue on doing what I've always done.  Watched from afar waiting for something exciting to happen. 

Well, guess what!  It's not happening.  For years, I've been poking around in the dark looking for something.  Anything!  And I suppose I still am.  Hopefully these illustrations, comics, and blog posts lead me to a new and fun adventure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment