Tuesday 13 October 2015

|| Living The Dream ||


For a week I was able to feel like I was apart of an elite special persons club. Those lucky few who actually can afford nice things. 

Unfortunately that week disappeared quickly and I was thrown back into reality of being incredibly average.

My mom went to Sydney for a week and left her car with me (I live close to the airport). Naturally I drove it so it wouldn't rust up and die before she got back.  I was being incredibly considerate. 

In that quick as lightening flash, I realized that I really do like nice things. I'm a nice things person.  I'm not as average as I think I am.  Well, I don't think I should be average, that is. 

Anyways, it took my momma 50 years to get a brand new car... So let's hope in 20 years, I'll get my brand new European car too! Whoop! *broom broom*

No comments:

Post a Comment