Saturday 10 October 2015

Filthy... So Dirty

It's that time of year where the sun shines, the flowers bloom and the birds sing. It's spring time again! Yays!  It's my favorite time of the year because I see my plants starting to grow and bloom and I can sit in the sun.  I love sitting in the sun. And the special bonus is hanging out with Papi outside. We go for walks.  It's nice ^.^

During winter I kept Sir Papi-pants indoors to help minimize his asthma attacks (yes cats get asthma... Crazy! I know) 

Now that the weather is warmer I've been letting him outside occasionally.  He loves being outside.  And the first thing he does is run to the dirt lane way and roll around smooshing glorious dirt into his fur.  He literally changes color from all the dirt he's smooshed in. 

Most of his Instagram pics are of him rolling/sitting/lying in dirt.  He loves it that much.
I don't like it so much.  It dries my hands out and I hate dry hands.  Plus all the dirt he drags into the house.  I don't like cleaning.  
But he's happy so I don't stop him, as you can see in my previous blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment