Monday 9 November 2015

If I Fits, I Sits


I haven't done a Papi comic in awhile... For many reasons. Firstly, I was away on a small trip to Sydney (to see family but mainly to see BIGBANG - Yays *\(^o^)/*) but I had terrible motion sickness the whole time which left me dizzy, nauseous and confused for most of the trip.  (BIGBANG were awesome - will post about it later) 

The second excuse is that I have an inner ear infection that I can't shake which explains why my Sydney trip was kinda ruined. Probably had it then as well. 

So I just did this quick comic to help myself with my terrible memory for vocab. (Yay for learning Korean!)

The two things I love more than anything is sitting and sleeping... So a bed and a chair fits me well today. 

Vocab: 
침대 (chim-dae) - Bed
부기맨 (boo-gi-man) - Boogey Man
의자 (ui-ja) - Chair 

No comments:

Post a Comment