Wednesday 11 November 2015

Lessons With Papi - Transportation


Lately I've been trying to challenge my own drawing style with the Papi comics. I should probably mention that drawing doesn't come easily to me. 
I literally can't get the thought to paper. 
I'm often having to look up how to draw something. (*cough cough* the subway took me forever. I literally have no perspective). Thank goodness we live in a digital age where I can draw on a screen and undo as I make mistakes. (WOW!)

I downloaded the webtoon app to help inspire, amuse and entertain myself. 
So I have been trying to find ideas and embrace that everyone has a different drawing style. Which is wonderful to watch and learn every week with the updates.

I don't know if I will continue to draw in this style. It's definitely the most fun thing I have drawn so far. 

Vocab:
배 (bae) - Ship
지하철 (ji-ha-cheol) - Subway 
비행기 (bi-hang-gi) - Aeroplane

No comments:

Post a Comment