Monday 8 February 2016

Happy Lunar New Year


Hello my internet friends!!  Welcome to 2016.  Yes, we are well into 2016 and I made this illustration for 2015 New Years Eve.  But for the logical people the Lunar New Year has just happened, so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Every year as this time of year rolls around we want to change what we felt was wrong or what we could do better.  We make a resolution and try to stick to it for at least a month. 

As for me, I didn't make any this year.  I'm holding on to hope that this year will be the year my luck comes back to me and I can move forward. These past 6 years have been hard to deal with and for some reason this relentless negative life just won't let go. 

But here I am posting a blog post hoping that maybe one day someone will read it and like it and want to follow it. This is my hope. 

A hope that one thing will lead to another and then to another and then to the road I'm meant to be taking. 

Here's to 2016 being the year that leads to me to my better future.  One filled with real joy. 





Note:  Image was illustrated by myself. Esther Loves You stickers (cute bunnies and whatnots) were added through Aillis app (so amazing!  Get on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment