Wednesday 10 June 2015

I DO... not


When you get the call on a Sunday morning from a friend that needs you to help with a wedding they're shooting that day.  You say to yourself, "HELL NO! NEVER AGAIN!"  But it's for the second shoot only, it'll be more relaxed, they say. 

Your heart beats faster, the air becomes thin, beads of sweat appear... "No... no really I can't"


Then that word appears - experience.   Dammit!  


I do need the experience.  Dammit.  


So there I was thinking I was doing swimmingly for about 30mins. When I finally looked at my camera, I had it on the wrong setting the whole time.  So those images aren't the quality they should've been... What a waste. 


Fix the settings... and feel that it's all good now.  


Get home... upload the images... and then scream "NEVER AGAIN!"  


What you thought was at least a hundred good images turns out to be about 10.  


Yeah... I am not a wedding photographer. 


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment